Join World Class paddlers and coaches Michele Eray & Maggie Hogan for a 12 week training plan that will build you up to the 2020 Gorge Downwind Champs.
What this includes:
- A periodized, goal-orientated paddling virtual plan that will get you to the start line in July fit and ready!
- This plan is delivered virtually, and can be implemented anywhere in the world.
- Free Vaaka Cadence Sensor valued at $225.
- Monthly group video calls where we discuss the training, and any questions you might have.
- Team swag!
- Discounted live workshops during race week.
WHY OUR PROGRAM?
Our coaches base our training plans off proven science, tested training sessions and first hand knowledge of how it all fits together. We use Cadence as our main zone setter, and as a Technique and efficiency optimizer.
By joining in with our training plan, you will gain insight into how and why we do certain sessions, and have a useful toolbox of training sessions for you to reuse in the the future.
Program starts April 27th.
Please note: shipping of your free Vaaka is covered within the United States only. If you are international, we will charge for shipping as an extra.
If you already have a Vaaka – you can attend one of our live workshops during race week instead!